Let’s get to know each other!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my work, I am so happy to share it with you! Since I will most likely be working in your home, I wanted to share a few things about me!
- My name is Kailyn, although a lot of people call me K, and if you ask my family it’s Kiki.
- I graduated from Colby-Sawyer College with a B.F.A. in Graphic Design. While I still use these skills to create, physically painting something is what makes me tick.
- My favorite part of being an interior painter is seeing the transformation of before and after. This process tends to inspire many of my other projects.
- When I’m not on painting jobs I usually am still painting. But it becomes furniture I find at flea markets or thrift stores. I’m not happy unless I’m creating something new!
- Sports have always played such a huge role in my life. I played field hockey and lacrosse in college and have been fortunately still continue with them as a coach.
- While I have an office or “She Shed” as I like to call it in my house I usually have projects going on in most every room. The chaos of bouncing back and forth between them is what makes it exciting!